Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Keep Resolutions with Pringles Stix (A Review)

There are times in your diet healthful eating plan that you just want the texture and taste of a chip.  But you know that one chip will turn into many chips and all those chips will sidetrack your eating plan and then you put off until the next new year the healthy lifestyle you can have today.  Yes, I've been there.  It's a slippery slope that you can avoid all together if you substitute portion-controlled Pringles Stix for chips when the craving comes on.

Some info about Pringles Stix: One-of-a-kind great taste. It's a cracker. It's a stick. It's a totally different kind of Pringle. Dip' em. Spread' em.Snack' em. Anytime, anywhere. Try Pringles Stix in four crispy, crunchy flavors: Honey Butter, Cheese, Jalapeno and Pizza.  

The Pringles folks sent me a box of each flavor to try.  My kids loved how they tasted.  I especially loved that each box contained 10 packets of Stix, all of which were 90 calories each with 3.5 grams of fat.  I could have a packet of Stix in the afternoon without sabotaging my eating plan!  Add a piece of fruit to a Stix portion and both the kids and I had a healthy snack.

In particular, the Honey Butter Pringles Stix were the all-around favorite because of the sweet, buttery taste.  Our next favorite was the Jalapeno which managed to have a savory bite without being too spicy. The Cheese and Pizza flavored Stix were good as well but they weren't the favorites of the bunch.  We're glad we got to try all of the flavors of Pringles Stix and they're definitely one of my go-to snack options these days.  Mahalo, Pringles Stix, for helping me keep my hand out of the chip can!

I was not compensated for this post although I did receive free product samples to facilitate this review.  Any and all opinions here are mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails