Monday, March 28, 2011

Strawberry Shortcake Puttin' on the Glitz DVD Review

Last weekend we received our copy of Puttin' on the Glitz with Strawberry Shortcake and her friends. Did we enjoy it? To quote my husband: "The girls LOVE that movie! Their eyes were glued to it all morning!" Yes, my daughters loved all three episodes on the new Strawberry Shortcake DVD. 

Now you may think that you would rather not give your child a DVD about makeup and hair because you don't want to give your daughter the wrong impression. Let me set your mind at ease by saying that these clips are not focused solely on looking beautiful. Instead Strawberry and her friends work to help each other develop their friendships and talents. Here are a few quotes from my daughters' perspectives that prove the DVD isn't all about makeup and hair:

Daughter #1: "On the glamor girl one I learned that if there's something you don't like but your friend gave it to you then you have to tell them the truth even if you might hurt their feelings a little."
Daughter #2: "The show about the hair-cutting girl was about friends helping Lemon because she was sad. I want to be a nice friend like Lemon's friends."
Daughter #3: "Strawberry! Happy birthday to me!" (This DVD arrived just in time for her birthday and she was so excited!)

We love our new DVD, Puttin' on the Glitz with Strawberry Shortcake!
Reminder: Don't forget about this GIVEAWAY where you can win a copy of this DVD. I think it would make the perfect Easter basket treat.

I was not compensated for this post although I did receive a product sample to facilitate my review.  Any and all opinions here are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails