Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Review: Neptune's Ocean from BABY EINSTEIN

Since lovely Baby #5 came along, I begin to wonder if I pay ENOUGH attention to her...like I did with the others. I'm sure I do, since she is always attached to my hip...but I don't do the word flashcards, read her HER books & point to the pictures & all that goes with an almost 1 year old, like I used to.  I have enjoyed Baby Einstein in the past with Baby #1, but after a few moves my collection got lost. SO I WAS SUPER excited to see that they have Discovery Kits, new DVDs and more. 

*About The Baby Einstein Company
The Baby Einstein Company, LLC, is the award-winning creator of the infant media category.  The company is known for its best-selling Baby Einstein brand of DVDs, books, music CDs and toys specifically designed for babies and toddlers. Baby Einstein products bring the arts and humanities to parents and babies through real-world images, music re-orchestrated for little ears and delightful puppet shows.  Headquartered in Burbank, CA, The Baby Einstein Company is a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company.   For more information about the company and its products, visit the Baby Einstein website.

We were very Lucky to receive "Neptune's Ocean," which is perfect since we live close to the ocean.

*(NEW) Neptune’s Oceans (releasing February 22, 2011) - Dive in with your little explorer for a voyage of undersea discovery! Journey across Neptune’s Oceans to encounter amazing marine life in their natural habitats. Penguins, whales, dolphins, sea lions and crabs come to life in engaging musical portraits. Together, you and your baby will ride a tide of fun as you explore this wondrous new world!



As we put her movie on, ALL the kids came running to see what Little Miss #5's DVD was all about. They stuck around for the full DVD & said all the words that came on & talked about what they saw. Even Munchkin #4 (2 1/2 yrs. old) would YELL out all the fish & sea life he knew words for. A great learning & entertaining tool for all MY kids ages.


She couldn't keep her eyes off of the cool things she saw!

Since I homeschool my older 3, we enjoyed their discovery Kits during school time. Each kit comes with a DVD, a music CD & picture cards or a book.  I was anticipating the music CD for quiet reading time & also using the picture cards to help my baby's vocabulary grow. So she could have her own special LEARNING time. What a great tool!




So Little Miss #5 enjoyed the cards. She would point & try to repeat the words of the pictures as we said them. 

OVERALL Thoughts: Me & my clan of 5 kids give it 12 thumbs UP! 



TO PURCHASE: Visit AMAZON to get Neptune's Ocean & other great kits.


*Details we received from The Baby Einstein Company to give proper information for this review
**I was not compensated for this post although I did receive a product sample to facilitate my review.  Any and all opinions here are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails