Friday, March 11, 2011

Aloha Friday #177

from Kailani's blog:

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too.

Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

This week's question: In the wake of an extended tsunami warning here in Hawai'i that was more of an inconvenience than a reality, gratitude and appreciation is the name of the game.  Today what do you appreciate or what are you grateful for?

3 comments:

  1. I'm very grateful to have been blessed with an amazing daughter, as well as awesome family and friends.

    Aloha: Weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. today I'm thankful this nasty cold has left my kids ... I now have it, but when your babies are sick, you can't not kiss them! better me than them, any day.

    ReplyDelete

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails