Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Few more days left: doTERRA® Breathe- 10 percent off

Each month we'll feature a different essential oil and discuss what its properties and uses are.  These are plant-based all-natural oils, something I had been looking for- since I don't like the side-effects of medicine or how our bodies can become immune to them (like anti-biotics), essential oils have become what's in my medicine cabinet.  In most cases, I have something in my kit that I can use for everyday issues (sunburns, rashes) and sicknesses that come up.  We haven't gone to the doctor for illness since we started using essential oils.  We did have stitches and some well-checks, but this is a way of taking care of my family's needs without going to the doctor for every little thing.  I started with a kit called the Family Physician's Kit because I had seen what these oils could do for my family and this kit can help in most situtations.  An introduction kit of Lavender, Lemon and Peppermint is another way to get used to what the oils can do and how to use them- there's a guide inside the box which lists some of their uses.  If you'd like to learn more, email me

Breathe 10% Off During March
Respiratory Blend


This is a blend of essential oils which is great for allergies or any respiratory issues.  It includes laurel leaf, peppermint, eucalyptus, tea tree, lemon and ravensara. 

Respiratory issues are prevalent in modern society, and dōTERRA® essential oils are a perfect way to ease breathing consistently for a sustained benefit. Breathe is a remarkable blend of CPTG® essential oils which combine to do just that, help you breathe easier. A proprietary blend which cleanses and soothes the airways, and can easily be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet. Its pleasant aroma is calming to the senses and perfect for night time diffusion allowing for restful sleep. For aromatic or topical use.

Personal story with Breathe: I was in a Zumba class working out and my chest got very constricted.  I rubbed some Breathe on it, took some deep breaths and was able to get right back into the class!  Reminds me of Vicks Vapo-rub, but none of the chemicals like Menthol.

Breathe 10% Off During March- regularly $26.67
15 ml 3107 (3107)
 US$ 24.00

ends Mar 31


Your options to purchase:
25% off retail as a wholesale member/IPC (no monthly minimums)- $35 to join with Intro packet or included with Kit purchase
17% off retail as a preferred customer - $10 one-time fee
10% off retail shop now: (Oil Blends)

Read more about Essential oils

I am an Independent Product Consultant with dōTERRA®.  Opinions and experiences are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails