Sunday, March 13, 2011

Review of Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies

Pedia-Lax® Fiber Gummies — Daily Fiber

Supplement

The first complete line of laxatives made just for kids, made by the No. 1 trusted laxative brand. Great tasting Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies are sugar-free with natural fruit flavors. Finally there's a delicious daily fiber supplement to help kids stay regular.*

One word for this product: FABULOUS

Fabulous Points
*Kids Love to Eat them
*Adds that extra Fiber needed for your day
*Great Fiber tips on Bottle
As a mother of 5, I have tried many vitamins for my children. And many brands come in gummy form, which is a favorite among my children. When I heard about these fiber-gummies I was excited to try them, although I wondered about how they would taste. I personally have tried a few fiber supplements, most of which have that traditional "fiberous" texture. When I received the Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies and upon seeing the gummy bottle my kids instantly wanted one. They TRIED & they LOVED. I tried also & I enjoy them MUCH more than our other gummy vitamins, and Yes I do eat the kids gummy-vites once in a while.

Now the true test of a fiber product of course comes later in the day or the next day.....YES I'm talking about the bathroom visit. So after a few days of eating the Fiber Gummies I noticed a big difference in my son's bathroom visit. This Fiber Gummy was working & doing its job just RIGHT.

Lastly I personally always forget about how much fiber is needed in my day. Thanks to the Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummy bottle answered all questions about fiber, how many grams needed & what it compares to. That was a great time saver, saved me a research trip to the computer. Thanks Pedia-Lax.

To find your nearest online or brick and mortar Fiber Gummies retailer, visit Pedia-Lax.com

*I was not paid or compensated for this review. I did receive a bottle of fiber gummies to complete my review. All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails