Monday, February 28, 2011

Moana Saves RAVE: Tropical Traditions Coconut Peanut Butter


Once in a while we come across a product that deserves another shout out.

Thus, a Moana Saves RAVE.
As in, not just good, or great, but we really do want to rave about you!

 I posted a review HERE about a month ago, 
and it really is something worth indulging in. 
It's quite addicting, and it's good for you! 
You can't beat that! 
Organic coconut and peanuts combined into a spread that is just lovely. 
I've had numerous recipes floating around in my head that I could create using this unique and fun find!

Congratulations to Tropical Traditions Coconut Peanut Butter for reaching RAVE status here at Moana Saves!
Check out recipes on their webisite HERE
and gosh-by-golly go get yourself some HERE!
(be prepared to bookmark the page, because you'll probably be back!)

*I was not paid, nor did I recieve extra product to write this rave. We don't rave about something unless it really is worth raving about!

1 comment:

  1. you know I have made my own coconut peanut butter! Its good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails