I am in love with the new Purex Complete fabric softening crystals! They're convenient because you add them at the beginning of the wash cycle and they simply dissolve in the water without the requirement of a special delivery tool (ball, bar, etc.) Just sprinkle and go! As a mom I'm also very happy to have a fabric softener that is safe to use on my children's flame-resistant sleepwear.
I wanted to give these crystals the "bed linens & bath towels" test. I love soft fresh smelling sheets and towels especially when that softness and lovely scent lasts. I could really feel a difference using the crystals versus my old oil-based liquid fabric softener. The sheets don't feel slick, the towels feel light and fluffy and definitely absorbent, and the scent of all the aforementioned is FAB-ulous!
1. Become a Networked Blogs follower of Moana Saves (in the sidebar).
2. Become a Google Friends Connect follower of Moana Saves (in the sidebar).
3. Like Moana Saves on Facebook.
4. Like Purex on Facebook
5. Follow Moana Saves on Twitter.
6. Tweet about this giveaway with the following (once a day max): #Win a Purex Complete Crystals free product coupon from Purex and @moanasaves ends 4/12/11 http://bit.ly/gtC5r5
Only one person per email/household/IPaddress can enter this giveaway. He/she must be 18+ years old and reside in the U.S. This giveaway ends Tuesday, 4/12/11 HST (Hawaii Standard Time). One winner will be chosen randomly via Random.org. I will notify the winners via email and they must respond to claim the prize within 48 hours or I will draw another winner.
I was not compensated for this post although I did receive a product sample to facilitate my review. Any and all opinions here are my own.