Monday, March 14, 2011

Review of StoryLand Yoga DVD from Playful Planet


“Kids learn Yoga by imitating animals and going on a fun-filled adventure to help the planet.”

Playful Planet; Creating a Playful Planet by empowering kids and their families to be healthy and live sustainably. Their site has great tips on teaching our children about "Being Green" as well as resources to help them. A big teaching tool for them are their DVDs. Storyland Yoga is a fun interactive DVD that teaches kids & families the basics of yoga while teaching them good earth conscience values. (details found on their SITE)
My kids love to exercise with me & this DVD was just perfect for them. They were stoked that it was specifically for them & it was quite entertaining EVEN for me. The DVD had many features including; explanation of the poses & 2 stories that the kids could do.

The Yoga instructor is very animated & was easy to follow. As the Yoga instructor told his stories the kids did basic yoga poses, I was impressed. I enjoyed the Yoga also & found myself getting a good workout. My kids were excited that there was more than just 1 story, so we enjoyed the yoga the very next day. Even days after doing the Yoga my girls could remember a lot of the poses.
I can see myself using StoryLand Yoga for a fun preschool activity, or having a kids Yoga Party with my 5 year old & her friends. This would also make a great gift for kids ages 3-8.
Definitely a FABULOUS FIND!
Find StoryLand Yoga on Amazon HERE

**This post looks like Anna wrote the review but it was Rachel who reviewed the product and shared her experience/opinion.  We had to publish it through Anna as we’re having trouble with her blogger login.**

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! We LOVE Storyland Yoga! It is a hidden gem that more parents should know about. We put this on one night when it was my husband and my turn to do the babysitting co-op. All 6 children were totally fixed on Ahmed and did all the yoga moves! It was wonderful. I cant recommend Storyland yoga enough!

    ReplyDelete

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails