Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hair Flairs - Professional Hair Tinsel: A Review


Are you tired of the same old dull hair day in and day out...night in and night out?Does your hair need a little flair? I bet it does, because no matter what kind of hair you have - damaged or super healthy - you'll never get this kind of shine, and I do mean glittery, sparkly SHINE! I should so do an infomercial, I know. But this is for real - Hair Flairs are so... for lack of a better word, RAD! I love Hair Flairs. Okay, here's me explaining my life a little... When I was in college, I wanted to dye my hair a deep burgundy... and so I did it. The burgundy turned out to be more of an auburn, so I thought I'd try again, and again... until the ends of my hair were a nice dark orange. Orange, burgundy, same diff right? The rest of my hair was sort of reddish, but not exactly what I wanted. I had damaged my hair so badly that it was ratty and ugl... er, not cute. It took forever to grow it all out and I vowed to never dye my hair again (of course, that vow will be null and void once the gray hairs conquer my head).

But, every now and again, I'll have the urge to add a little highlight here or do a little something there. Nope, no chemicals touching my healthy locks! Then, I found Hair Flairs! Genius! I can add a little or a lot of color, without damaging my hair one bit. And by color, I'm talking anywhere from subtle copper or gold tones that glimmer in the light to bright fuschia and turquoise strands that absolutely pop. I put hair flairs in my daughter's hair and she was, of course, all the rage. My sister attended the Mrs. Hawaii pageant last weekend, so I put every color I had in her hair and she looked amazing. You can even use a flat iron or curling iron with Hair Flairs in your hair, which she did. She got so many compliments. One woman stopped her husband in front of my sister, and said, pointing to my sister's hair, "Babe, I want those. NOW!"

So, here's what you need to know about Hair Flairs fabulosity, aside from the fact that it makes you look divalicious! Salons charge anywhere from $2 to $5 per strand to put Hair Flairs in your hair. WHOA! I admit that putting them in is a bit tricky at first, but the how-to video on their website is very helpful, and once you do a few, you really get the hang of it. Trust me, I did about 15 in my sister's hair, which appeared to be 30 strands, since one strand of tinsel results in a double strand once you tie it to your hair. So getting the hang of it is really worth it, especially since you can order 100 strands for $11.00 here. Also, check out the Hair Flairs Photo Gallery to see the fabulosity yourself!

Other useful info about Hair Flairs:
  • Professional Quality Hair Tinsel - designed and tested by stylists
  • Thin, narrow, lightweight, feel soft and silky like hair
  • Made from 100% high-grade, heat-resistant polyester fiber
  • Can shampoo, blow-dry, style, even Flat-Iron!
  • 100% Made in the USA, safe and non-toxic
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails