Thursday, March 24, 2011

Aloha Friday #179

from Kailani's blog:

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too.

Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

This week's question: What's your guilty pleasure in life?

12 comments:

  1. White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks. I have one almost every day. :-)

    Kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice cream. Really good ice cream. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice glass of wine with Colby Jack cheese sticks! :)

    Aloha: Swimsuit Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr Pepper, I drink way too much of it, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything from Starbucks, almost daily!


    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Low carb margaritas! YUM!

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/03/interesting-studies-regrets-and-john-lennon/

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice glass of wine... is it time yet (LOL)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. TV for sure! I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lately Sweet tea from mcdonalds.. help i think i might be addicted. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha! you guys are cracking me up. i should have asked what is your favorite 'coping' tool. i'd say that diet pepsi is my guilty pleasure but i don't feel that guilty lol. i need it! its my very important tool to help me multitask. ;)

    on the other hand, watching korean dramas online is something i don't need in my life but i just *love*! so i limit them to after 10pm when things calm down at home. i may or may not fall asleep some nights watching one . . .

    ReplyDelete

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails