Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bravo for Bravado! A Nursing Bra Review

This is definitely not your grandma’s nursing bra!

The first thing I noticed when I opened the Bravado! box was how pretty and stylish the nursing bra was. The Bravado! Bliss Nursing Bra has a silky satin finish, with small embellishments (nothing over the top) in the center front and on the straps, and it was low cut.
I seriously felt like I needed to shower before putting on such a nice bra! (And I did!)
I received it a few weeks before giving birth and started wearing it immediately. It was perfect for my changing shape during my last trimester of pregnancy, and also now that I’m breastfeeding.
The next thing I noticed was the under-breast support. It is called the Flexi-Fit support channel, and gives you the support and shape of an under-wire without the wire! (I can’t tell you how many times I’ve lost a good bra to a runaway under-wire that pokes through the fabric!) You don’t have to worry about that with this bra.
The bra is super comfy and it is the only bra I have that gives me proper support and comfort, especially at night when I’m sleeping and getting up all hours to nurse.
I also loved that it came with a bra extender so as I gained weight before giving birth, and now that I’m losing weight post-partum, the bra always fits!  (Sure beats buying 3-4 bras just to get through all the transitions!) The clips hold securely, and I can open them with one hand. The foam cups are seamless, have a little stretch to allow for changing shape, and hide nipples and nursing pads.
Finally, someone invented a nursing bra that works during all the changes our bodies go through!
This bra is absolutely wonderful and I would definitely recommend it!

So, there you go.

Bravo for Bravado!
To purchase Bravado! Nursing Bras, Tanks, Undies, and Accessories go HERE.  Click HERE to find out more about the twitter party Bravado is hosting on 2/24. Chat with the Bravado! bloggers, make new friends and win prizes!

I was not paid to write this review, but was provided with a Bliss Nursing Bra so I could review Bravado! My opinion here is definitely my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails