She was even happier when I told her that this was a true story. She is now much more concerned about the stray cats in our neighborhood and is determined to help them all find a better, more comfortable life. I just love when books influence my children to do better and be better. Hooray for Mr. Bo (pictured right)!
WIN: The author of Mr. Bo Finds a New Home and New Name is offering one Moana Saves reader their very own signed copy of the book! To enter, "like" the MrBoBooks Facebook page so you can get all the latest updates about Mr Bo!
To earn an additional entry, do one (or all) of the following and leave a separate comment for each thing you do:
1. Become a public follower of Moana Saves via Google Friend Connect in the sidebar.
2. Become a Networked Blogs follower of Moana Saves (in the sidebar).
4. Follow Mr Bo on Twitter.
5. Follow Moana Saves on Twitter.
6. Tweet (once a day max): #Win a signed Mr Bo book from @mrbobooks and @moanasaves ends 3/12 http://bit.ly/hKDJbF
7. Like the Moana Saves Facebook page.