- Oat Face Scrub: I have tried many different types of facial cleansers/scrubs and more often than not, these products really dry out my already very dry skin. Not so with the oat face scrub! I love this stuff. It leaves my face smooth and feeling so fresh! It really does "polish away dry, dull skin and reveal a smooth and soft complexion...." One night I even forgot to apply my moisturizer, which doesn't happen too often because I can FEEL my skin cracking when I do forget, and my skin was fine.
- Polishing Sugar Scrub (Raw Honey & Poppy Seed): This is for daily use "to polish and keep your skin as soft as silk." Applying this stuff was a little distracting because it smelled sooo good, I kind of had the urge to bite my shoulder mid-shower. After rinsing the scrub off, I did feel like I still had an oily/honey-ish coat still on me, so I simply washed off with soap/body cleanser. When I stepped out of the shower I couldn't believe how luxurious my skin felt. It felt so hydrated, moisturized, delectable. I love that you can customize your scrubs with various "added pleasures" they have available, like honey and poppy seed in my sugar scrub.
- Exfoliating Sea Salt Scrub (Rose & Chamomile): This is for weekly use (deep exfoliation). You can feel this stuff working to rid your body of dull, dead skin. After using, this too left an oily coat, so I also washed off with soap afterward. At first, I was discouraged by the oiliness, but have now realized that this is the key to my skin feeling so vibrant and wonderfully moisturized post-shower. Other scrubs I've used make my skin feel clean, but extremely dry as well, unlike these Purely Pleasures scrubs. And, I know these oils are all-natural, not harmful chemicals that are bad for my body.
- Lip Lush Organic Hydrating Balm (Peppermint): LOVE! I'm a lip balm/moisturizing freak, so I was so excited about this. It has a cool, soothing peppermint tingle while working its hydrating magic.
- Bath Powder (Ground Orange Peel): Unfortunately, I have no tub to soak in, but I'm sure it's as wonderful as the rest of the Purely Pleasures products.
- and my FAVORITE... Mineral Eyeshadows in the following colors: Evil Queen, Emerald City, Stardust, Ancient Orchid, and Stormy Skies: I love makeup and these mineral pigments did not disappoint. The colors are so vibrant and fun and provide great coverage. And, there is no creasing or fading. I really liked the versatility of the eyeshadow -- I could tone down the eyeshadow for a day at work (Stormy Skies pictured right) or really glam it up for a night out with the hubby! You can also use it dry (normal eyeshadow wear) or wet (for eyeliner and a really dramatic effect).
You can shop for affordable, luscious Purely Pleasures products HERE.
One lucky Moana Saves reader will win a Purely Pleasures prize pack! Up for grabs are 5 full size Purely Pleasures mineral eye shadow jars (winner will choose their colors), one mineral eye shadow brush, one mineral eye liner brush, and one organic Lip Lush (winner will choose either peppermint or original). This giveaway is valued at $25.50.
2. Become a Networked Blogs follower of Moana Saves (in the sidebar).
3. Follow Moana Saves on Twitter.
#Win all natural mineral eye makeup, blushes & lip balm from @purelypleasures & @moanasaves #giveaway ends 3/7 http://bit.ly/gV4Emi
7. Like the Moana Saves Facebook page.
8. Like the Purely Pleasures Facebook page.
9. Subscribe to the Purely Pleasures Youtube channel.
Only one person per email/household/IPaddress can enter this giveaway. He/she must be 18+ years old and reside in the U.S. This giveaway ends on Monday, 3/7/11 at 11:59 PM HST (Hawaii Standard Time). One winner will be chosen randomly via Random.org. I will notify the winner via email and he/she must respond to claim the prize within 48 hours or I will draw another winner.