Saturday, February 5, 2011

Review: The Surf Showstopper Wrist Wallet


Photobucket
My family and I love to spend time at the beach. I enjoy kayaking, my husband is learning to wind surf and my kids love the sand. My only complaint about beach time is that I don't have anywhere to keep my keys and phone.
Photobucket
This is where the newest Surf Showstopper accessory comes in handy. The pouch is a camera case, mobile phone holder, card purse, money pouch, key holder and mp3 player case all rolled into one wrist wallet. The outer material is water repellent and durable for a seaside environment while the underside is constructed of a "toweling" material that absorbs perspiration while working out. The best part about this new pouch is that now my phone will be sand free at the beach!

The one feature that I would have liked the Surf Showstopper to have is a hole for my earphone wire to attach into the phone while in the pouch. I am always listening to music while exercising and with the current design of this wristbag I am still able to keep the zipper open just large enough for the wire to come out but a dedicated feature for earphones would have been nice.

You can purchase your own wristbag HERE as well as other fashion accessories for women, men and children.  If you enter the code SURF when checking out you will receive 10% off your entire order plus FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING storewide.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails