Monday, April 4, 2011

Rococo chalkboard wall sticker from GrowsUp.com, A Review

Removable and reusable, non-toxic, lead-free, VOC free and made in the USA, this Rococo chalkboard wall sticker is made by Wall Candy and is sold at GrowsUp.com whose mission is to "build a global family-friendly marketplace that supports Mompreneurs and growing businesses everywhere."

Available HERE,  this item will "Instantly turn your room into a palace. The Rococo decorative chalkboard is the ultimate in stylish form and function. Peel and stick on any non-textured surface. This chalkboard decal is completely removable, reusable and repositionable. Will not damage walls."
It measures 31½"h x18½”w and chalk is included.  This design is only $36 and I believe the value is worth every penny!


As soon as my daughters saw what it was, they couldn’t wait to get their hands on it.  They fought over the space on the chalkboard even though they drew a line down the middle so they each had their own side.  I ended up doing the whole “timer” thing.  10 minutes each till the timer rang.   Kids love to doodle and it has added some very much needed variety to their assortment of drawable items.   I couldn't help but think of Christmas and Birthdays where the toys that are bought as gifts are disappointingly broken in a few days and how this will be on my cherished list of "unbreakables".  Finally, after more than a week to let the novelty settle in,  I peeled off the removable sticker chalkboard from the mirrored closet I had originally applied it on and reapplied it on my bedroom wall where I could use it as my daily to do list.   


It would be a great gift item. Pretty, re-usable, clean, no worries about kids putting colorful pen on walls, takes no space!   You need to buy more than one!  Just be ready to buy some extra chalk!

I was not compensated for this post but  I did receive a product sample to facilitate my review.  Any and all opinions here are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails