Me: "I know."
Living in Hawaii, I was worried that when I got my arrangement, it would have been hit hard by shipment, but I was surprised!
Here are things I loved about the bouquet:
- it was beautifully packaged
- arrived the day after it shipped (which is pretty amazing, seeing as we are in the middle of the Pacific Ocean)
- came with all blooms tightly closed and protectively wrapped
- it was prearranged, with stems tied
- accompanied by full instructions
- 2 packages of flower food
- a beautiful note
- and a gorgeous vase!
To see the ProFlowers Mother's Day Flower Arrangements go http://www.proflowers.com/mothers-day-arrangements-mc1.
If you go to the ProFlowers Facebook page and "Like" ProFlowers you will get 20% off your order! They also have a great coupon page with lots of savings.
Visit http://www.proflowerscoupons.com to save 20%, get a free vase, and free weekday delivery and other deals!
1. Become a Google Friends Connect follower of Moana Saves (in the sidebar).
2. Become a Networked Blogs follower of Moana Saves (in the sidebar).
3. Follow Moana Saves on Twitter.
4. Follow ProFlowers on Twitter.
5. Subscribe to the Moana Saves feed via RSS reader and/or email updates (in the sidebar).
6. Like the Moana Saves Facebook page.
7. Like ProFlowers on Facebook:
Only one person per email/household/IPaddress can enter this giveaway. He/she must be 18+ years old and reside in the U.S. This giveaway ends on 5/6/11 at 11:59 PM HST (Hawaii Standard Time). One winner will be chosen randomly via Random.org. I will notify the winner via email and he/she must respond to claim the prize within 48 hours or I will draw another winner.