Sunday, April 24, 2011

Peeled Snacks Organic Fruit Snacks: A Review


I am a fan of fruit, fresh and dried. I was given some dried fruit from Peeled Snacks.

Here's a little info about Peeled Snacks before we go on. 10% of sales will benefit the American Farmland Trust, their fruit is grown on farms in North America and their snacks are a natural source of fiber. Peeled Snacks contains 12 single serving snacks, 6 each of: Apple-2-the-core and Cherry-go-round (which I got to try!). Their snacks are a great source of vitamins, minerals and fiber! All the things we need to be healthy and to raise healthy kids!


There were two little packages, apples and cherries and a bigger bag of a mixture of apple, raisin and cherry. You can find them all here. The apples and cherries were a part of a sampler and the deal of the month.

I opened up the package and shared with the family. My kids don't usually eat fruit so they didn't really care for it. My son did not like it, he usually eats apples so I think the fact that they were dried was a different concept for him and he didn't want to try it. My younger daughter loved to hold the fruit on its own and feed herself; she just munches on it and eats it right up. My husband and I don't usually eat a lot of fruit since it is so expensive in Hawaii. Since eating these, I think I might substitute these for my fruit fix.

I liked the dried apples;, they weren't too soft and not too dried or hard. It was the perfect balance and it was delicious. I usually don't like cherries but the sampler I had made me change my mind, well at least for dried cherries. The sampler, Farmer's Market Trio, had a good mix with the different dried fruit. Like I said before, I don't usually eat cherries but yummy, I was eating from the bag so much that I forgot how much I had actually eaten and the bag was almost empty when I remembered to share with family.

You can buy these yummy organic snacks at a Starbucks in the US and Canada... or just go online to their website! You can also check out their Facebook page and Twitter!

Happy Earth Day everyone!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails