Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blogger Appreciation Day: March 2011

3Boys&aDog

I found this meme at Simply Stacie and then followed it all the way to 3 Boys and a Dog.  For the month of March, we're joining in!


Here’s how it works:
  1. Go into your tracking service (I use Google Analytics) and set the time period for March 1st – March 31st.
  2. Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest. (I only do blogs and small businesses, not big sites!)
  3. Write a post (like this one) listing your top 10 referrers.
  4. Grab the Blogger Appreciation Day picture and add it to your site or post. (It is also nice to link back to my site, since I am giving you a link )
  5. Link that post up in my LinkyTools below. (Please do not list your current giveaways!! If you want your giveaways linked, send me )
  6. Scroll down and you will see a list of links, simply add your direct post link to it.
To start, I'm putting up a jpg of the top ten referring sites per Google Analytics:

I was surpised to see that in first place was none and second was google.  Who knew?  As for blogs, I knew Tightwad in Utah would be in the top ten.  Audrey's blog is fabulous and I list lots of the MS giveaways there.
Here's the breakdown:

1. Tightwad in Utah (598 visits)
3. Island Life (22 visits)
4. Real Mom Reviews (11 visits)
5. Little Yayas (9 visits)
6. Rach and Jase Ohana (waving to Rach! 9 visits)
7. Snack Bar Reviews (6 visits)
8. Scraps of Life (2 visits)
9. Mommy has to Work (2 visits)
10. The Suburban Mom (2 visits)

As you can see, there's a HUGE gap between A Tightwad in Utah and all of the other blogs who have sent traffic our way.  Goal for April?  Make more bloggy friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails