Friday, April 15, 2011

Aloha Friday #184

from Kailani's blog:

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too.

Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

Here's my question for you this week: I love cooking with fresh herbs.  Too bad I don't have a green thumb and kill the herbs I try to grow.  What's your favorite herb to cook with?

7 comments:

  1. I'd say Oregano, Thyme and Basil.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to say Rosemary, so very good!!


    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fresh herbs - my favorite to cook with is Summer Savory. :)

    Aloha: Getting Smart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cilantro!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/04/death-to-erica-kane/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Probably have to say parsley.

    ReplyDelete

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails