- Purex Complete with Zout contains not one but THREE stain-fighting enzymes
- Protease treats protein based stains like blood and grass
- Amylase treats starchy stains like chocolate and tomato sauce
- Mannanase treats guar, a sticky thickener used in many foods such as BBQ sauce and salad dressing
- This is a dual compatible formula, meaning it can be used in both traditional top loaders as well as High Efficiency (HE) washing machines
- Purex Complete is a detergent and pre-treater all in one! For extra tough stains pour a little directly on the stain and let it sit for 5 minutes before putting it into the washer.
- It's tough on stains AND costs less than other liquid detergents. With a price between $3.49 & $7.99 (depending on size and retailer) it will be available by the end of March nationwide in stores such as Kroger, Target, Walmart & Publix.
- For all the mommas who want fresh smelling laundry, the "Fresh Morning Burst" scent is light yet noticeable enough to make you smile.
1. Become a Networked Blogs follower of Moana Saves (in the sidebar).
2. Become a Google Friends Connect follower of Moana Saves (in the sidebar).
3. Like Moana Saves on Facebook.
4. Like Purex on Facebook
5. Follow Moana Saves on Twitter.
6. Tweet about this giveaway with the following (once a day max): #Win Purex w/Zout free product coupon from Purex and @moanasaves ends 4/27 http://bit.ly/f3M63R
Only one person per email/household/IPaddress can enter this giveaway. He/she must be 18+ years old and reside in the U.S. This giveaway ends Wednesday, 4/27 HST (Hawaii Standard Time). One winner will be chosen randomly via Random.org. I will notify the winners via email and they must respond to claim the prize within 48 hours or I will draw another winner.
I was not compensated for this post although I did receive a product sample to facilitate my review. Any and all opinions here are my own.