Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fit Kit

Photobucket

How are you doing on your New Year's resolution. Sorry to bring it up but we're a quarter of the way through the year. (Can you believe it?!? April has come and gone!) One of my resolutions is to increase my daily exercise. You would think chasing kids around all day I would have a more lean physique but I don't. That's why I was glad to receive Fit Kit's home fitness kit for review. Here are the details of what is included in the kit:
  • Strength Training:
    • resistance tube with handles
    • flat resistance band
    • stability attachment
  • Cardiovascular Exercise:
    • jump rope
    • pedometer
  • Exercise Safety Features:
    • reflective arm band
    • ID tag
    • safety alarm on pedometer
  • Your purchase gives you exclusive access to their online exercise library.
What I liked: this kit provides a workout that can be done at home, it's compact and portable so if you do travel you can take your gym with you, it's useful for people of varying fitness levels and the online library provides a good variety of exercises. My favorite piece is the stability attachment. Basically this is a black band that can attach to the resistance bands and then placed in the frame of a closed door. This allows for more exercises like rows, chest flys and presses, extensions, etc. from one little resistance band. No more bulky exercise equipment taking up space in your home!

As part of the review I was also given access to the FitKitClub, an online fitness resource center that provides nutrition programs, healthy recipes, and access to dedicated FitKit coaches where you can learn more and get answers to your fitness questions. The FitKitClub also offers a 6 week FitKitSTART workout schedule, caloric burn charts depending on your exercise and level of intensity, and meal plans with calorie counts to get you started on your journey to weight-loss. I was impressed with the details of the 6 week program.  I'm already into week 2 of tracking my calories and increasing my exercising dependent on the calculations made on the FitKitClub's site with my weight/height and goal caloric intake. FitKitClub costs only $24.99 a year or $19.99/year with your FitKit purchase.

BUY: Visit the FitKit website to purchase your exercise kit for $29.99. Be sure to enter the code MOANASAVES at checkout for a 20% discount. This is a great mother's day gift that keeps on giving! 

I was not compensated for this post although I did receive a free product in exchange for my review.  Any and all opinions here are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails