Tuesday, May 10, 2011

STIKINS labels Review


I love to label all sorts of things, but finding a label that STAYS ON clothes is such a hassle. I've used a few different kinds & they either come off too easy or if they do stay on they leave a yucky residue. I was anxious to try out LabelLightHouse.com's Stikins labels.

Here is The LabelLighthouse.com story
When Lena Grierson’s oldest daughter started school, and returned home one time too many without a glove, it was time to start labeling her daughter's things. Mrs Grierson was surprised to find that there was no fast and easy way of doing that.

“Why not a peel-and-stick label?” she thought.  Why not, indeed! Thus LabelLighthouse.com was born. Mrs Grierson and her company are the exclusive distributors of
Stikins™ self-sticking name labels in North America. The Stikins™ self-sticking ID label is a very easy to apply clothing, shoe and item label. The label sticks on to the wash care label of the garment and is washer and dryer safe. It couldn’t be any easier. And that of course is the idea. 


   
Eager to try these labels out I put them on whatever I could find: water bottles, lunch sacks, hats, clothes. AND they stuck. They stick fabulously! And they are a perfect size. Not too small & not too big, just the right size to see but not be too annoying.  I like that they have tons of colors & sizes, so the label can be perfect for whatever you need.  I think these labels would be a great gift idea for any MOM, Labels are a Mom's Best Friend!




To PURCHASE: 
Visit LabelLighthouse.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails