Saturday, May 14, 2011

CardiWrap: A Review


My sister-in-law came into the house last week looking thoroughly anxious.
She had a blind date.
Her first blind date.
Ever.
I don’t blame her for being nervous. I hate blind dates, and for good reason.
You don’t know whom your going to end up spending the evening with.
It could be the most stomach-churning event ever,
it could be fairly pleasant,
or it could leave you gushing and swooning over the man of your dreams. 
No matter which, the suspense and anxiety will kill you before you even walk out the door.
She told me she scolded her friend for not giving her time to lose 10 lbs. and find something to wear!
While I couldn’t help her in losing 10 lbs in 24 hours (she doesn’t need to anyway), I did remember that I had a CardiWrap in my closet!
I whipped it out and she looked at it curiously. I gave her the little book and accessories that came with it, and told her to go play with it. She came back very excited, and needless to say, quite a bit less anxious.
The first thing we both noticed was how comfortable, breathable, and light the fabric is (which we appreciate living in a place where it’s hot 24/7). The CardiWrap by Kymaro is made of 100% viscose, which has a silky feel, drapes beautifully, and doesn’t wrinkle. (Yeah!) We also loved the 50+ ways that you can wear it! She was stoked on the hoodie and jacket versions, while I was excited about the scarf and wrap variations. She’s young and fabulous, and I just had my fifth child. (Don’t get me wrong, I’m still fabulous, there’s just more of my fabulousness than I’m used to...) ;)
Luckily, the CardiWrap can be worn in so many different ways; it complimented both of our body types. It’s incredibly versatile. The CardiWrap comes with 3 bangles, a bow pin, and a flower pin that you can use to create more looks, and accent the wrap.It is truly a classic piece that can be altered to go with any season, fashion trend, or body type.  I received the CardiWrap in Charcoal Grey and it really does goes with anything. You can wear it with your most comfy chillin’ jeans or your favorite dress and high heels.
The CardiWrap comes in seven different colors and has a 30 day money back guarantee.To learn more about the CardiWrap or to purchase it go HERE.
It a wardrobe investment!

*I was not paid to write this review, but did receive the CardiWrap to test drive! I can feel the wind in my hair. Totally. Mahalo nui to the Family Review Network for providing this opportunity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails