Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Glee Encore on DVD: A Review

My family is a big fan of Glee and, when the opportunity came up to review Glee Encore, I knew I had to snatch it up! Glee Encore was released on April 19, 2011 for retail price at $26.98 and runs for 142 minutes - which is about 2 and a half hours of JUST Glee music! Just the amazing music styling of the cast, one right after the other! IF you want to know what songs are featured on the DVD, check it out here
Put on your dancing shoes and get ready to Gleek Out! This full-length DVD features a set list of Season One’s most sensational musical numbers – back to back so the party never has to end! All your favorites are here, including Queen’s “Somebody To Love, Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believing” and Madonna’s “Express Yourself!”
Once I pressed play and the DVD began, I couldn't stop singing. I may not have the best voice but I love to sing along with the Glee cast! I loved watching the musical numbers and tried to remember the reasons why they were singing that particular song.It makes me want to watch Season 1 all over again! I really enjoyed how it made me feel like I was watching the music videos for the songs. I loved it!

Glee did a really good job picking the songs to feature in the DVD.

My kids danced along to the more upbeat songs like "Don't Stop Believing" and "Lean on Me".

My husband and I sang along to most of the songs together. I pretty much don't know all the words to the songs but I will sing along nonetheless! Husband knows all the words to the songs and sings along perfectly!

I was not compensated for this post although I did receive a free DVD to facilitate this review.  Any and all opinions here are mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails