Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Review of Sibu beauty products

As someone with sensitive skin, I was excited to find something I could try for the Spoiling Mom gift guide for Mother's Day.  When looking at the ingredients list, I felt comfortable with trying the Sibu beauty products made with Sea Buckthorn from Tibet.  These products seemed right up my alley as an essential oils user also.
Sibu Cleanse & Detox Sea Buckthorn Facial Soap, 3.5-Ounce
First I used the Sibu Cleanse & Detox Sea Buckthorn Facial Soap, 3.5-Ounce and my face felt definitely clean and ready for the day.  What interested me is that it is 100% natural, has a natural astringent, promotes tissue recovery and revitalizes skin cells. Some of the ingredients in the soap: Coconut oil, palm oil, safflower oil, purified water, oatmeal, sea buckthorn puree, soybean protein, sea buckthorn leaves.

Sea Buckthorn Facial Cream Repair & Protect
The Sea Buckthorn Facial Cream Repair & Protect is amazing- after using the soap, I applied the cream and felt everything tightening right up!  My skin felt great!  It also rejuvenates sun-damaged skin and protects it from environmental stress.  This is a daytime cream, meant to put on in the morning before you get your day started.

I definitely want to look into other products by Sibu Beauty like the balancing facial cleanser for the end of the day to with exfoliation particles to help remove excess oil and impurities and also removes make-up. Sibu also offers supplements to treat your skin from the inside out as well!

Sibu beauty products are paraben-free and cruelty-free, and contain NO dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, sodium or preservatives.

Check out their site http://www.sibubeauty.com/ for more products: eye cream, soft gels supplement, oil and even a supplement drink.  These products are also sold at Amazon.  Sibu skincare would be a great way to pamper the mom in your life--naturally!

I was not compensated for this post although I did receive free products in exchange for my review.  Any and all opinions here are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails