Thursday, May 5, 2011

Review: Emerson Creek Pottery-Iris Drizzle Bottle


Oh lands. There I was, refilling the most beautiful drizzle bottle on the planet when I realized that I have to review this product! It's no longer just a product either. It's a member of the family!

I had been looking years. Yes, YEARS for a drizzle bottle with both form and function. And I'm not kidding when I say that browsing through the website of Emerson Creek Pottery made my heart patter. Their products are gorgeous. And when I received their Iris Drizzle Bottle, it was love. At first sight.

I use this bottle every day. The spout. Oh, the spout. It doesn't pour, it literally drizzles. Roasted potatoes are a big side dish in our family. Anna's daughters will attest to this. Roasting potatoes (or any other dish) really should be stress free. But for me, it wasn't. I always stressed out just a tad bit about pouring olive oil into a spoon and then attempting to distribute the oil evenly over the potatoes. And of course, there was always more oil on some parts of the pan then on others. But this bottle literally takes care of that. The oil definitely distributes evenly, but also because of this, I use less oil!

It's a beautiful piece of artwork too. Handmade, handcrafted, microwave and dishwasher safe, ovenproof, and lead free. This will keep forever and I'm excited to pass it on to generations after me. I feel so lucky to have been able to review this product. If I didn't get to review it, I would have purchased it as I have purchased other products from Emerson Creek Pottery.

And do not get me started on their Go Green Chili Bowls. I'm so getting me a set of six for Cinco De Mayo.  Check out all of the Emerson Creek Pottery goodness HERE.


I was not compensated for this post although I did receive a free product to facilitate my review. Any and all opinions here are mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails