The Lovable Labels company was born when its owner, Laura Porreca, was sending her son to school and realized that there were few options for parents to easily label their kids’ school gear. That was back in 2003 when necessity gave way to invention and now Porreca runs a thriving business with a flourishing product line.
Second Born loved the Girly Mega Pack that we were able to review. The labels were adorable and girly (without being too girly--because that kind of thing is important to the tween set) and the pack contained (but was not limited to) slimline stickers for pencils, heel labels for shoes, and two metal tags. These are labels that Second Born would be happy to put on all of her stuff . . . except (and this is the only issue I have with Lovable Labels Girly Mega Pack) that the labels are too cute! She doesn't want to use them for fear of messing them up! She did use the metal tags for her luggage when we traveled over the holidays and one has a place of honor on her backpack but I’m only just now convincing her to use the labels on her slippers, pencils, etc.
What do I love about this Lovable Labels Girly Mega Pack? Pretty much everything. I was able to order a heart image to put next to Second Born’s name which is her ‘trademark’ shape due to her Valentine’s Day birthday. Usually when a mega pack of anything comes to our house, I’m concerned about everything getting scattered all over the house. Laura Porreca or whoever came up with the idea to collate all of the labels into a booklet, I could kiss you! Besides the labels themselves, that’s my favorite part. It screams, “made by a mom for another mom’s sanity.” Just sayin’.
Bottom line: these label packs would make great back-to-school gifts for the kid in your life. And they work double duty--by looking so, so cute and by helping your child to keep track of her school supplies and her other stuff. Use Lovable Labels to make a Sea Change this year in your ability to organize your child and/or your home.
BUY IT: You can check out the variety of Lovable Labels available here as well as order some for yourself or your favorite kid.
WIN IT: Lovable Labels is offering a Mega Pack to one lucky Moana Saves reader! To earn a mandatory entry, go to Lovable Labels and come back here to tell us which of their products is your absolute fave. (Mandatory entry means that if you don't do this first, all of your other entries will be disqualified.)
To earn an additional entry, do one (or all) of the following and leave a separate comment for each thing you do:
1. Become a Networked Blogs follower of Moana Saves (in the sidebar).
2. Follow Moana Saves on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway (limit one tweet per day) using the following:
#Win a Lovable Labels mega pack from @mylovablelabels and
@moanasaves #giveaway ends 1/29 http://bit.ly/ftRBVZ
4. Follow Lovable Labels on Twitter.
6. Become a Google Friend Connect follower of Moana Saves (in the sidebar).
7. Like the Lovable Labels Facebook page.
8. Like the Moana Saves Facebook page.Only one person per email/household/IPaddress can enter this giveaway. He/she must be 18+ years old and reside in the U.S. or Canada This giveaway ends on Saturday, 1/29/11 at 11:59 PM HST (Hawaii Standard Time). One winner will be chosen randomly via Random.org. I will notify the winner via email and he/she must respond to claim the prize within 48 hours or I will draw another winner.
I was not compensated for this post although I did receive a sample of the product via the Family Review Network and Lovable Labels to facilitate the review. Any and all opinions here are mine.