Saturday, January 29, 2011

Personalize Your Child's Valentine's Day Cards for .10 each!

I totally borrowed this idea from Frugal Chic Living and its adorkable! (like adorable but with more personality).  I signed up for a new account at SeeHere.com and they sent me a code for 24 free 4 x 7 photo cards which I used to make personalized Valentine's Day cards for Second Born to pass out in school and to her other friends.  The only cost was the $2.49 for shipping. When they arrive, I'll make little slits above and below her fist and then stick a sucker (lollipop) in there as a treat.  I love it!

Now I just have to cross my fingers that the cards will get here in time for Valentine's Day at school.  Ah, island life . . . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails