- I’m a sucker for cute packaging. It’s darn cute, colorful, and bright.
- I don’t need to use any utensils to serve it! (No dirty dishes? Thank you.)
- My kids were excited to eat it, and kept trying to steal it off the counter.
- It’s 100% pure ORGANIC fruit and nothing else. (Can I get a woot woot?).
- BPA free packaging, with a no-choke cap.
- I can grab it and throw it in my purse, no prep involved.
- It stores on the shelf until you open it, and you can reseal it to finish later.
- It makes getting my kids to eat their five servings of fruit or veggies, oh, about 100x easier.
- Did I mention it’s organic?
Additional Entries (new comment for each entry)
If you would like to purchase Peter Rabbit Organics Fruit Puree Pouches, they are available at Starbucks nationwide, in select Whole Foods Markets and natural food stores, in all Buy Buy Baby stores, and online at Diapers.com, BabiesRUs.com and Spud.com.