Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Moana Saves RAVE: Udderly SMOOth

 
Once in a while we come across a product that deserves another shout out.
Thus, a Moana Saves RAVE.
As in, not just good, or great, but we really do want to rave about you!
And, this time, it’s Udderly SMOOth

 I posted a review HERE about a month ago, and knew it was good stuff, but you know what?
Now I’m out, and I’m sad.
I have some pretty nice, pricey lotions on my chest of drawers, but I’ve been sifting through them looking for the bottle with the cow print label.
Nuff said.
While the other lotions smell nice, and have imported oils, and blah, blah, blah, Udderly SMOOth is the one that works, heals my skin, smells nice, and I don’t have to keep reapplying it.
So, there you go.
Congratulations to Udderly SMOOth for reaching RAVE status here at Moana Saves!
Now I’m off to go get some more before I go crazy.


*I was not paid nor did I receive extra product to write this Rave. We don’t rave about a product unless it really is worth raving about!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... I have seen it on the blogs but never really considered using it, until now. I'm going to have to check it out. Thank you for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails