Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Moana Saves RAVE: SnackTAXI Reusable Sandwich and Snack Bags

 
Once in a while we come across a product that deserves another shout out.  Thus, a Moana Saves RAVE.  As in, not just good, or great, but we really do want to rave about you!  And, this time, it’s SnackTAXI
I posted a review of SnackTAXI reusable sandwich and snack bags HERE before Christmas and have been using them in Second Born's school lunch ever since.  They clean up easily with either a rinse or run through the dishwasher plus the overall bag and closure has stood up well to everyday use.  Every morning I smile inside when I'm using them to pack her lunch as I know I'm doing something good for the earth and it doesn't complicate  my routine or clean-up at all.  Often I have to fight the overpowering urge to give the whole world a SnackTAXI lunch makeover.  OK, I'm exaggerating (slightly) but I do think everyone should try them out and, if you're so inclined, you can check them out HERE.  At least look at the fabulous patterns they come in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails