Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate! Mmmm...I'm in heaven!
I discovered a wonderful surprise in my mailbox the other day. Ruth’s Brownie Kitchen sent these decadent brownies for me to review and I was all too happy to comply.
Ruth's Brownie Kitchen is a "small, artisanal bakery located in the Hudson Valley region of New York state that specializes in baking handcrafted Gourmet Cookies, Biscotti and Valrhona Chocolate Cake-Style and Fudge Brownies." (Quoted from our friends at Ruth's.) Products include cake-style brownies, extra fudgy brownies, biscotti and cookies. Coming soon is a selection of Valrhona bars & squares, fine chocolates, cocoas, coffees and teas.
Have you heard of Valrhona chocolate? I had to look it up online. It is a high-grade luxury chocolate made in France! If that doesn't make you want to taste these amazing desserts maybe these facts will.
• Ruth's uses only organic premium ingredients including farm fresh eggs, butter, milk and cream delivered daily.
• No chemical preservatives or artificial ingredients/flavorings are used in their baked goods.
• Shipping is quick and the food still tastes fresh! We live in Hawaii and eating FRESH brownies shipped all the way from New York state sounds unbelievable but it's a fact! (By the way, their website says they ship to “anywhere in the world.”)
• Each item is made to order; no shipments are fulfilled with day-old or frozen goods.
• Ruth's baked goods are shipped within hours of leaving the oven. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with their products you may return them for a replacement or a refund of the full purchase price. (See their website for details.)
My chocolate treat of choice was the Chocolate-Covered Cherry Extra Fudgy Brownies. Actually, my husband invited guests over the day these arrived so I had to share. All I can say is there were 3 happy men in my front room eating all of MY brownies! Our tastebuds voted unanimously that these desserts deserve a 5 star rating! The rich Valrhona cocoa melts in your mouth with a sweet yet savory flavor. My husband's favorite quality of the brownies were that they are large, measuring 3 by 3 inches and weighing in at almost 5 ounces each. Ruth's Brownie Kitchen has such a great selection of brownies, from peanut butter swirl to caramel, mint lentil, toffee, cranberry, hazelnut, maple cream and raspberry swirl. Their cookie selection includes dark or milk chocolate chunk, white chocolate with cranberry, orange chocolate chunk with candied orange and a wide variety of biscotti too! I'm drooling now...
To purchase these oh-so-tasty treats visit here. During the month of December Ruth's Brownie Kitchen is offering all customers FREE SHIPPING when they purchase $50 or more going to the same recipient shipped all at the same time. Here is the free shipping link.
Ruth's Brownie Kitchen has generously offered one lucky Moana Saves reader a $25 Gift Certificate that can be used to purchase any of their products online. The Certificate is not applicable to either shipping or taxes, if any; and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or certificate. It has no cash value.
To earn a mandatory entry, subscribe to Ruth's Brownie Kitchen email alerts. You can do so on the site's main page in the lower left corner. Mandatory means that if you don't do this first, all of your other entries will be disqualified. Make sure to leave a comment saying you've done this.
To earn an additional entry, do one (or all) of the following and leave a separate comment for each thing you do:
1. Follow Moana Saves on Twitter.
2. Follow Ruth's Brownies on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway (limit one tweet per day) using the following (leave the tweet URL in your comment):
#Win $25 GC to spend on yummy treats from @ruthsbrownies and @moanasaves ends 12/27 http://bit.ly/g9r7UY
4. Become a Google Friend Connect follower of Moana Saves (in the side bar).
5. Like the Ruth's Brownies Facebook page.
6. Like the Moana Saves Facebook page.
7. Follow Moana Saves on Networked Blogs (in the side bar).
8. Subscribe to my feed via RSS reader and/or email updates.
Only one person per email/household/IPaddress can enter this giveaway. He/she must be 18+ years old and reside in the U.S. This giveaway ends on Monday, December 27th at 11:59 PM HST (Hawaii Standard Time). One winner will be chosen randomly via Random.org. I will notify the winner via email and he/she must respond to claim the prize within 48 hours or I will draw another winner.