Thursday, November 25, 2010

Aloha Friday #162

from Kailani's blog:

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too.

Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question/statement: What was your favorite part of Thanksgiving Dinner this year?

My answer: The two new recipes I tried this year for sweet potatoes and mashed potatoes.  Also, the Pumpkin Cream Pie which was another new addition.  Yum!

10 comments:

  1. I tried a new stuffing recipe and it was killer - so I'd say that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a brine turkey it was so good, didn't need any gravy.
    It's a Black Friday Question

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not having to leave the house!

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/11/whats-worth-buying-this-year/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making my kids happy. They love to get together with all their relatives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite was my hubby being home.
    that was all that mattered

    ReplyDelete
  6. My cousin spent 8 hours smoking a turkey outside in the cold. It was SO amazing. The black bird was not the prettiest, but once you pulled away the skin it was moist, juicy and oh so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Spain :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. We didn't have Thanksgiving dinner. Plans fell through

    ReplyDelete
  9. We do dinner with friends every year because we don't have family nearby, we host and its always a lot of fun! My fav. part of the meal... The pie! I love pumpkin pie! We also had a peanut butter pie which was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the turkey this year. We roasted it overnight in an imu pit and it was oh-so-delicious. I also enjoyed seeing my daughters' reactions to the feast. By the way, I was the one who emailed that pumpkin pie recipe last week. I haven't made it yet but it sounds like you really enjoyed it. I didn't make a pumpkin pie this year but now I think I'll make a "let's celebrate December 1st" pumpkin cream pie!

    ReplyDelete

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails