Thursday, November 11, 2010

Aloha Friday #160

from Kailani's blog:

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too.

Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question/statement is has to do with Disney films.  We're excited to go see an early showing of Disney's Tangled on Saturday morning.  What is your favorite Disney film?

My answer: Mulan.  I love that she's a strong warrior woman and I love the soundtrack of this movie as well.

16 comments:

  1. My favorite is Lion King...I saw it during a rough time in my life and it means "independence on my own" just like Simba had to experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...favorite Disney film, huh? I think mine is Lion King as well. What a great movie (although I also like 101 Dalmations a lot!).

    New follower from Aloha Friday!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty and the Beast, followed closely by the Little Mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a tad jealous you get to see Tangled early! Princess Nagger and I have a 'date' for the day it opens here. ;) Mulan is also my favorite, along with the Little Mermaid. :)

    Aloha Follow: Goody Bags

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beauty and the Beast!!

    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh- I have no idea. I did enjoy the last Toy Story.

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/11/is-amazon-on-crack/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Toy Story and I love Robin Hood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tangled looks really, really good - we're hoping to see it soon. I think my favorite Disney movie would probably be Beauty and the Beast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Beauty and the Beast because Belle celebrates being a woman with a brain :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Litter Mermaid and THe lion king.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mulan is great so is Beauty and the Beast and Little Mermaid, ... can't really decide which is the best for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd have to say Beauty and the Beast because of the great music and because of a rare intellectual, modestly dressed heroine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have no idea. I haven't seen a disney film since Bambi and I hated it Lol!

    ReplyDelete

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails