Friday, November 5, 2010

Aloha Friday #159


from Kailani's blog:

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too.

Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question/statement is . . . What is your favorite kind of food?

10 comments:

  1. This time of year Soups, all kinds.
    Kailani link system is down can not link there. so here is my Aloha Friday link for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some Gumbo. Is that considered a soup?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything bad for me! LOL! My favorite is anything pasta. :)

    Aloha Friday Follow: Vitamins

    ReplyDelete
  4. appetizers! sometimes i'm full just with the appetizers like -salad, blooming onion, chips, etc.

    Here's my Aloha Friday - Advocacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm into the unprocessed fresh stuff like veggies.
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/11/what-is-your-favorite-karaoke-song-to-sing-with/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anything pasta related! Yum!

    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2010/11/aloha-friday-what-time-do-you-wake-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love going to Red Lobster so I guess that's my favorite crab legs mostly, but I also love Italian food. Don't forget about this Monday - "MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME" it's COUNTRY WEEK this week. EEEE Haaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol. looks like pasta's a winner! i had a pasta dish with white sauce and chicken for lunch. it was yum! but i prefer it with a red sauce. and i love pasta as well. off to check out all of your aloha friday posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your blog! What fun!
    I lover Chocolate (is that a food?)

    ReplyDelete

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails