Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Guinness world record for texting put to the test

I know. Its not huge news. The world texting record was broken on August 22nd by a British woman trying out the new Samsung Galaxy S's "SWYPE" key pad that lets you use the touch keyboard without lifting your fingers. Just now I tried to beat her record. A reporter for the local student newspaper came to time me. I'm probably the oldest person she has tested to see how we compare here with the record holder. Did I beat the new record or even come close? Um, no. Not even. She texted this long scary sentence in 25.94 seconds. Me: 68 seconds. Shrug.

British Woman Smashes Taxt Speed Record, Mobile Phone Company Samsung Says | Technology | Sky News

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails