Thursday, September 16, 2010

Aloha Friday #151




Grabbing Kailani's Aloha Friday blurb from her blog:

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too.
Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

Today makes a week the hub has been off-island.  As usual, the first few days without him are kind of fun.  The girls and I feel like its one long girl's night out.  But soon enough I start to miss him and realize how much he supports me as a partner and a parent.  Sigh.  I'm ready for him to come home but that doesn't happen until Sunday.

How do you do when you and your significant other are separated for periods of time?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave your fabulously discerning thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails