Not sure about you- but I've got my date!
Director: Joe Nussbaum
- Nova: the super-achiever, prom planning committee chair and girl who just can't get asked
- Jesse: the bad boy, uninterested in anything to do with school who just doesn't seem to care
- Jordan: the popular girl
- Tyler: Jordan's other half, the jock
- Justin and Mei: that couple that has been together since middle school- already a given that they are going!
- Lucas: the wanna-be cool kid, doing what it takes to fit in and get noticed
- Corey: Lucas' best friend and definite band geek
- Rolo: dude!
- Ali: Nova's best friend and girl that keeps tabs on what everyone is doing
- Simone: Sophomore, talented musician and confused about boys
- Brandon: the other super-achiever, involved in everything and going places
- Lloyd: the shy guy
- Tess: Lloyd's step-sister and his personal cheerleader
- Kranton: watch out!
|Rach and girls got dressed up for Premiere- they weren't the only ones!|
Just to whet your appetite for PROM, here's one of the official trailers now:
We were not paid for this post although we did attend an advance showing of the movie free of charge. Any and all opinions here are our own.